Convenient access to information for former associates.

Former associate help site

As a courtesy to previous associates, HD Supply provides the following links to our service providers.

Where the vendor requires a unique id, you will be prompted to enter either your HD Supply employee number which was supplied to you at the time of your departure, or for vendors who use social security number and birth date information, you may be asked to use that detail.

If you need assistance determining your employee ID, please refer to your paperwork or contact your previous HR partner.

Access Benefits

For questions about your benefits, log on to the benefits portal, or call the Benefits Center at 866.509.4437.

Get Started


HD Supply 401(k) Retirement Plan

To access your 401(k) account, log on to the Fidelity NetBenefits* website at

Get Started

Print/View Pay Stubs

Former associates may view and print pay stubs by logging into Global Cash Card using their HD Supply Employee Number. Instructions for registering with Global Cash Card, click here.

Visit Global Cash Card

Access Prior W-2 Forms

Former associates can view W-2 forms by accessing information on the ADP website. Instructions for registering with ADP Services to obtain a copy of your W-2, click here.

To receive a copy of a W2 prior to 2013, complete the request form (click here) and email to payroll at or fax to Payroll at 407.420.5808. Due to the confidential nature of the form, the W-2 will only be mailed to the address provided on the form.

Visit ADP

© Copyright 2017 HDS IP Holding, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site is subject to the HDS IP Holding, LLC. legal Terms and Privacy. | Find a Safety Data Sheet